Wednesday, September 15, 2010

2 Months Old!

My little baby Henry is the big 2 today. 2 months that is! I know that people always say that time will fly once you have kids but it seems to be going hyperspeed lately. I seriously feel like I JUST gave birth! It's crazy!
Here's my little (big!) boy today.


 I decided that I'm going to try and take a picture of him on our recliner witht that bear every month so we can really see the difference! His 2 month appt. isn't until next week so I'll update with stats and such after that.
And here's the one and two month pictures side by side for comparison:



1 comment:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! What a big big boy. I can't believe how big he is, and such a cute smile!!!! I just want to pick him up and hug him all day!!!!!! Peyton and Henry: Mimi loves you guys!!!!!!!!!


    xxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete