Thursday, August 12, 2010

First Post!

I'm so excited to have finally created a blog! I've been following many other blogs for awhile and recently thought "Hey, I could do that!" I'm always trying new recipes, crafting, or sewing. So what better way to showcase it all than through a blog? This way, everyone will have access to the recipe for the cookies I brought to the barbeque or the bread recipe I raved about on Facebook, and my family and friends that don't live close by get to see pictures of the kiddos on a daily basis! So tomorrow I'm going to start documenting the life of a stay at home mom and post plenty of pics for everyone to enjoy! But for now I'll just leave you with a super cute picture of Peyton that we took right before he was getting ready to go to the pool with his dada :)

No comments:

Post a Comment