Sunday, August 15, 2010

New Pictures!

First off, a little birthday shout out....Happy Birthday Dad!!!! 30 looks good on you!!! :) :)

I wanted to add a few pictures from the last couple of days that have just been sitting on my camera.....
Peyton had a blast on the playground when his Nino came to town and took him to the park!


This is a couple of days ago...Peyton has figured out that he can open the pantry and serve himself his cereal with out even having to ask Mama! lol

I love this next picture....The two boys taking a nap together!

This morning...Peyton watching his Cars movie (new favorite movie!) and sitting in his red Cars chair!!!

and here's my chunky baby!! He's going bald, his hairline is slowly receding! lol

In other news.....I found an awesome looking used double jogging stroller on Craigslist today for cheap! I'm going to go look at it this afternoon....hopefully I can get a good deal on it so we can all start going for some morning walks! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Cassie,

    I love it all....Pictures are so cute--and can't believe Henry is one month now--he is so big now.....I especially love the one of the two of them sleeping--how in the world did you manage that??? Tell Peyton his Mimi misses him........Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, I love that you figured out how to post a comment!!! You made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete